Mahalo for considering one of Woodstock Properties, Inc. rental units as your potential new home. All information on our rental list is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. It is required that prospective tenants personally view the inside of the property before your application will be processed. We also recommend prospective tenants verify information with the showing agent before applying.
Applications will not be processed until payment is received. If you have not personally viewed the property or you do not wish to pay for the application at this time, you may download and print our Rental Application. To download and print the pdf version of our Rental Application, return to the Main Page of our website, click RENTAL SERVICES > "Rental Application pdf version" then either right click or choose the printer icon at the top of the page.
In this way, you may fill out the application by hand and choose from the following:
1. Submit the application with payment (cash, check, money order) to the Woodstock agent at the showing.
2. Return to our website: www.WoodstockHawaii.com click: Rental Services>Rental Application Payment and pay the application fee with a credit card or PayPal.
3. Mail or hand-deliver the application to our office which is located on the 4th floor, Suite #430 in the Bank of Hawaii building: 98-211 Pali Momi St. Suite #430, Aiea, HI 96701. Building hours are Monday - Saturday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm.
Fill out the application in its entirety. Check that phone numbers are correct and all information is complete. Incomplete information will cause a delay in the processing of your rental application. There is a $20 non-refundable application fee to process each adult applicant 18 years of age or older that will be occupying the property.
Applications will be processed in the order received. This application is for qualification purposes only and does not in any way guarantee the applicant that he/she will be offered this property. Applicant understands that Woodstock Properties, Inc. can and will accept more than one application on this rental property and in its sole discretion will select the best-qualified tenant.
Please read the following guidelines carefully. These guidelines are established to ensure that all prospective applicants processed by Woodstock Properties, Inc. will be treated equally. Applications may be denied for evictions, low credit scores, pet ownership, damages beyond normal wear and tear, illegal activity on premises, refusal to re-rent by previous landlord or a balance still owed to previous landlord. If you are unsure of your credit report you may wish to request a copy of your credit report (search online for “free credit report”). If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying we encourage you to submit an application. If you have any questions concerning instructions for applying or requirement criteria, contact our office at 808-488-1588 before you submit your application.
- Applicant may be denied if rent is greater than 40% of verifiable household income.
- All adults living at the address must have good credit. We do conduct a credit check as part of our application process. Credit reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted. In order to protect your private financial and credit information we do not release copies of credit reports.
- All information reflected on your credit report is subject to verification, including previous addresses and place of employment. Credit report items considered when determining eligibility of an applicant include: late payments, tax liens, charge-offs, repossessions, judgments and discharged bankruptcies. Credit damaged as a result of foreclosure or divorce will be considered on a case-by-case basis provided there is evidence that current bills are being paid. FICO scores under 600 may be cause for denial or may require a co-signer.
- A qualified co-signer must have a FICO score of no less than 700. If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer will also complete a rental application. The acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to individual approval or denial by Woodstock Properties, Inc.
- We check rental references as well as employment and income verification.
- Applicants will automatically be denied if there are any Felony convictions less than 5 years from release. Felony convictions may be cause for denial, however, per Federal regulations, drug and alcohol use felonies can be waived with proper documentation. Regardless of conviction date, no applicant with a felony conviction for an act of violence, sex crime or illegal manufacturing or distribution of drugs will be accepted.
- Copies of Photo ID are required at time of lease signing.
- In general, our rental agreements are for a 1 year period, although we do have the “military clause”. If the term of the agreement is less than 1 year, it will be stated in the advertisement for that unit. If you would like a lease term longer than 1 year, please call the office to discuss this with the Office Manager.